The checklist is a guide for curling event organizers who want to hold a WCT event. Basically every tournament can become a WCT tournament if it fulfills the requirements according to the WCT regulations.
- Log in to the WCT Admin Console with your WCT-ID (https://admin.worldcurlingtour.org). Register a new WCT-ID if you haven't one yet (Guide).
- Register your Event with the online form in the WCT Admin Console (click on Create an Event on the Dashboard).
- After your registration you will receive the WCT Contract from our office within 10 days.
- As soon as you have signed the contract and returned it to our office, your tournament will be activated and will appear in the official calendar.
- Activate the online registration of your event in the WCT Admin Console (Sport Info tab).
- Keep an eye on the team registrations and accept the team applications in time (Guide).
- Make sure that all participants of your event are included in your events team list.
- Every team that wants to participate in a WCT event has to register on its own beforehand.
- Send the definitive game schedule (draws and playoff brackets) to the helpdesk at least 2 weeks before the event. WCT will set up the live scoring for you.
- During the event you are responsible to record results in real time in the scoring system of WCT.
- After the tournament, enter the ranks and prize money to the team list in the WCT Admin Console (Guide).
If you have any questions, please contact our helpdesk (email@example.com). We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.